- Reception sponsorship on Saturday. NUNM staff will organize a company-branded reception for conference attendees on Saturday evening of the conference, with the option for a representative of the company to make remarks (up to 10 minutes; mixer venue does not include projector for slides or video)
- Conference swag bag branded with your logo. Event branding is a strategic tool, and a swag bag can be a lasting way to promote your company to every attendee. Your company’s bags would be handed to every attendee during the conference’s check-in process.
Choice of option depends on availability (first come, first serve).
- Two student scholarships to the conference in your name, with recognition in the conference program and slideshow ($300 value)
- Your full-page, full-color advertisement inside the conference program ($250 value.)
- Two complementary tickets to the event, including receptions and meals ($550 value.)
- One vendor table (6’ x 1.5’) with tablecloth and two chairs with prominent placement of your vendor table.
- Opportunity to provide a discount code on any product and short introduction (100 words max) of your company in an email sent by Traditional Roots to all conference attendees
- Your logo and sponsorship designation on a slide show during receptions, lecture breaks and mealtimes.
- Verbal recognition of sponsorship during event.
- Your logo and sponsorship designation on the conference web page.
- Your logo and sponsorship designation in the event program.
- Recognition on Traditional Roots social media channels (Facebook and Instagram).
- Your logo in the pre-conference NUNM community newsletter announcing sponsorship.
- May donate prize(s) for Saturday raffle (minimum value $50.)
- Sponsored speaker (with lead physician approval).