- Saturday or Sunday lunch sponsorship. Company may select a speaker to deliver a 30-minute presentation during lunch in a designated classroom. The speaker may discuss specific proprietary products, feature the company logo, or discuss specific promotions and discounts for attendees (not for CE credit). Choice of day depends on availability. This also includes prominent placement of company logo at the lunch buffet.
- Three student scholarships to the conference in your name, with recognition in the conference program and slideshow ($450 value.)
- Your full-page, full-color advertisement on an inside cover of the conference program ($500 value.)
- Verbal recognition of sponsorship during event.
- Two complementary tickets to the event, including receptions and meals ($550 value.)
- One double-sized vendor table (6’ x 3’) with tablecloth and two chairs with prominent placement.
- Opportunity to provide a discount code on any product and short introduction (100 words max) of your company in an email sent by Traditional Roots to all conference attendees.
- Your logo and sponsorship designation on a slide show during receptions, lecture breaks and mealtimes.
- Your logo and sponsorship designation on the conference web page.
- Your logo and sponsorship designation in the event program.
- Recognition on Traditional Roots social media channels (Facebook and Instagram).
- Your logo in the pre-conference NUNM community newsletter announcing sponsorship.
- May donate prize(s) for Saturday raffle (minimum value $50.)
- Sponsored speaker (with lead physician approval).