- Coffee and tea sponsorship on Saturday or Sunday. Includes signage at the coffee and tea station, recognition in conference program and verbal recognition during breaks. Choice of day depends on availability (first come, first serve).
- One student scholarship to the conference in your name, with recognition in the conference program and slideshow ($150 value.)
- Your half-page, full-color advertisement inside the conference program ($150 value.)
- Two complementary tickets to the event, including receptions and meals.
- One vendor table (6’ x 1.5’) with tablecloth and two chairs with prominent placement of your vendor table.
- Your logo and sponsorship designation on a slide show during receptions, lecture breaks and mealtimes.
- Verbal recognition of sponsorship during event.
- Your logo and sponsorship designation on the conference web page.
- Your logo and sponsorship designation in the event program.
- Recognition on Traditional Roots social media channels (Facebook and Instagram).
- Your logo in the pre-conference NUNM community newsletter announcing sponsorship.
- May donate prize(s) for Saturday raffle (minimum value $50.)
- Sponsored speaker (with lead physician approval).